Location & Directions to our Hotel in the Saanenland Region
You can easily reach our hotel using public transportation or a private vehicle, or via nearby airports.
Arrival by Train
- From Bern: change trains in Spiez and Zweisimmen.
- Then take the Golden Pass Railway to Gstaad.
- From Lausanne, Fribourg or Sion: change trains in Montreux.
- Then take the Golden Pass Railway Gstaad.
The Hotel Gstaaderhof staff is happy to shuttle you to or from the train station free of charge between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM. Simply notify our front desk prior to your arrival, and our porter will pick you up.
Arrival by Car
- From Bern:Autobahn A1 towards Bern, A6 towards Thun, take the exit towards Zweisimmen, Kantonsstrasse to Zweisimmen, Saanenmöser, Schönried, Saanen, Gstaad
- From Freiburg / Lausanne / Genf: Autobahn A12 to Bulle, take the exit Château-d'Oex, Kantonsstrasse to Château-d'Oex, Saanen, Gstaad
- From Sion / Montreux: Autobahn A12 to Aigle, take the exit towards Aigle, Kantonsstrasse to Leysin, Les Diablerets, Col du Pillon, Gsteig, Feutersoey, Gstaad
- The entrance to our underground garage is left of the hotel (CHF 13.-- per night)
Arrival by Plane
|Bern-Belp BRN||approx. 1:20 h||approx. 2:30 h|
|Zürich-Kloten ZRH||approx. 2:30 h||approx. 3:20 h|
|Genf-Cointrin||approx. 2:30 h||approx. 3:00 h|
|Basel-Mulhouse||approx. 2:20 h||approx. 3:30 h|